27th June 2019, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 53% in 10th PSEB Board?

Hello everyone, I am very much confused. I have scored only 53% marks in my 10th Board exam of PSEB Board. I live in Jalandhar and want to secure admission for Science stream in Intermediate. Kindly let me know that with this percentage of marks, I can get Science or not?

28th June 2019, 05:31 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 53% in 10th PSEB Board?

You are eligible to get admission in science stream.

The required eligibility to get admission in science stream is that candidate must have passed 10th from a recognised board.

The required minimum aggregate to get admission varies with school due to limited number of seats in the school. So, for more information visit the school.
28th June 2019, 11:44 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 53% in 10th PSEB Board?

There is no minimum required aggregate to get admission in science stream.

The eligibility to get admission in science stream is that candidate must have passed 10th from a recognised board.

So, you are eligible to get admission in science stream but the eligibility criteria to get admission in different varies with school.

So, visit the school for the detail information.
29th June 2019, 12:21 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

With this percentage of marks in 10th board exams, you may not be able to get admission in top school or colleges of PSEB for 12th board exams.

There are many schools and colleges which will accept your candidature for science stream in 11th standard. You need to check schools in your location and its desired percentage criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?