19th August 2021, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to appear in 12th CBSE Board exam privately for 12th GSEB failed student with 3 years gap?

Respected Sir/Madam, I got failed in my Board exam of GSEB Board. I have given the Board exam of 12th standard around 3 years ago. Now, I want to give the Board exam as a private candidate through CBSE Board. So, please tell me that is it possible or not?

21st August 2021, 11:57 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to appear in 12th CBSE Board exam privately for 12th GSEB failed student with 3 years gap?

Yes, a candidate will be eligible for applying admission in 12ht standard under CBSE affiliated school under private schooling subjected to followings:

1. You shall have pass certificate for class 10th from any well affiliated school.
2. You shall have to submit your admission form before due date.
3. Candidate shall have a valid address proof.
4. School leaving certificate.

You shall have at least one year gap after 10th standard for admission in 12th class through open schooling in any CBSE affiliated school.

Hence, in view of all above, you are eligible for the admission in 12th standard.
22nd August 2021, 12:09 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Is it possible to appear in 12th CBSE Board exam privately for 12th GSEB failed student with 3 years gap?

Yes, It is possible to appear in 12th CBSE Board exam privately for 12th GSEB failed student with 3 years gap.

You have to register as private student under CBSE Board and write papers of each subject and clear each subject with good marks to get passing certificate.

3 years gap won't affect anything. You are totally eligible to appear in 12th CBSE Board exam as private student.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?