8th March 2018, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to continue with IGCSE Board in India without Hindi for a British curriculum candidate?

Hi, We live aboard, my son is studying in Grade 5 in IGCSE with British curriculum. We are now shifting back to India and I wanted to know if he can do his IGCSE in India without Hindi?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to sit for IITJEE, MBA entrance exam in India after passing from International school under IGCSE board?
  2. Is there any problem in study Dentistry/Medicine for an IGCSE candidate who doesn't have English Post-16?
  3. What are the benefits of studying in IGCSE Board for 4th standard student?
  4. Which is better among IGCSE Board and CBSE Board? Benefits of studying under IGCSE Board?
  5. Eligibility to study in 11th IGCSE for NIOS candidate?
  6. Is Hindi necessary to be taken as subject while changing from CBSE board to IGCSE board?
  7. Whether a candidate is eligible to study PUC after completing 10th IGCSE in Bangalore?
  8. Are students studying from IGCSE board allowed to participate in state level or all India level entrance exams?
  9. After IGCSE from Dubai a candidate can join courses in Indian universities?
  10. Can I change my board from IGCSE to CBSE in grade 10th?
  11. Is scoring 80% enough in IGCSE to study in Abroad? How to prepare for this?
  12. Should I continue in CBSE board or state board? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility to study in 11th standard of ICSE/CBSE Board in Kerala for an IGCSE student of Tamil Nadu? Possibility to appear in Kerala State Medical Entrance Test?
  14. Benefits of studying in IGCSE Board for further studies in Abroad?
  15. Is it mandatory to study under IGCSE Board for getting job in Abroad? Detailed information about IGCSE Board?
  16. Detailed information about Levels of IGCSE Board?
  17. Can I get admission in IGCSE Board if completed 10th ICSE? Subjects enlisted to study in 12th Science of IGCSE?
  18. What are the merits and demerits of ICSE and IGCSE boards? Which is widely used in India?
13th April 2018, 06:10 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to continue with IGCSE Board in India without Hindi for a British curriculum candidate?

Yes, definitely it is possible to study in the IGCSE Board in class 5th without opting Hindi as a language subject. In that case, you must have to opt any other language in stead of Hindi. So, contact to the different Schools to get an idea that what are the other languages they offer instead of Hindi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?