16th January 2016, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission for 10th standard from one CBSE school to the other?

Respected Sir, with due regards , i am facing a problem ,my son has passed his class 9th from a cbse affiliated school at gangoh , saharanpur. he got 98% marks upto fa1, fa2, sa1, fa3, & fa4 exams. but in sa2 final exams his % become very low 30-35% only. i have reqested to principal sir that there is some mistake in my son marks please show me his exams.copies for my satisfication . first day he was agree to show me my son's exams. copies but next day he refused to show. i am afeard that there is a great mistake done by principal & subject teacher. and it might be possible that they can harm my son in class 10th exams. So i want to change my son's school. At present my son has passed class 9th from this cbse affiliated school but due to such problems i want to shift him to other cbse affiliated school at same city - gangoh , saharanpur. Is it possible ? Please guide me soon and what is the prosses to do so. I will be highly oblidge. Thanking you. Your sincerely - rajesh teotia

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  2. Can I get admission in 10th CBSE after completion of 9th ICSE? -- [New]
  3. Is it possible to get admission for Class 10th in another CBSE affiliated school?
  4. What is the procedure followed for taking admission in 10th standard after completion of 9th from CBSE school?
  5. Age required for admission in LKG standard of CBSE school? Will there be problem in 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I register for 10th standard in other CBSE school after completing 9th standard?
  7. Possibility to take admission in 10th CBSE if completed 9th standard from other school in Lucknow?
  8. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school after completion of 11th standard?
  9. Is it possible to transfer in cbse board from one state to another? What is the procedure to be followed for it?
  10. Can I get admission in Gujarat board school from CBSE board after 10th?
  11. Having Tamil as second language in 10th will create any problem in getting admission in CBSE School of Kerala?
  12. Can I change from CBSE to State board in 11th standard?
  13. Can I give CBSE 10th Board exam externally without registering with the school?
  14. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  15. Is it possible for me to get admission in Kerala state board school after completion of 10th standard in CBSE board?
  16. Should I choose CBSE Higher Secondary to study Biotechnology after completing 10th WBBSE?
  17. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  18. Possibility of getting admission in 10th CBSE at Delhi if passed 9th standard from Haryana?
16th January 2016, 01:38 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission for 10th standard from one CBSE school to the other?

Yes, you can definitely transfer your child to another CBSE school after class , there is no harm in it. But, in your case I would rather ask you to write an application to the council of education board about the issue you are facing in the school and can even lodge a complaint against the school and probably the authorities will have to show you the papers of your child.

However, if you still want to change your school. Here are some of the documents you will need to have with you;

> Transfer Certificate from your current school.

> All educational documents, i.e. character certificate, migration certificate, school leaving certificate, etc.

> Submit an written application to your current school and also to the prospective school you intend to take admission in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?