10th November 2018, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in 12th NIOS if failed in 11th Science of Haryana Board?

Hello everyone, I got failed in 11th standard by taking Commerce. I don’t want to repeat 11th again. I am studying Intermediate with Haryana Board. So, in this case I can join 12th NIOS? Is it possible or not?

16th November 2018, 04:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in 12th NIOS if failed in 11th Science of Haryana Board?

Yes, you can study class 12th from NIOS, without completing class 11th. You just need to get yourself registered for NIOS and study on your own for the exams.

Just make sure you study well and pass the exams. Passing percentage of NIOS is very low, as there are no teachers and regular classes.
17th November 2018, 01:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in 12th NIOS if failed in 11th Science of Haryana Board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I got failed in 11th standard by taking Commerce. I don’t want to repeat 11th again. I am studying Intermediate with Haryana Board. So, in this case I can join 12th NIOS? Is it possible or not?

Yes, it is possible to get admission in 12th (Senior Secondary Course) NIOS after failed in 11th science of Haryana Board. Candidates who have passed 10th Class from a recognized board are eligible to study the Senior Secondary Course (12th) in NIOS. Candidates can choose the subjects from the scheme of studies given in the NIOS website. Candidates have to apply online for the admission to study Senior Secondary Course (12th) in NIOS. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
17th November 2018, 09:50 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling.

You cannot directly apply for board examination of 12th NIOS. First of all you need to register for the annual examination 11th standard then only you can appear for board examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?