3rd October 2018, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in Upper Kindergarten for Montessori candidate?

Hello friends, my son is in Montessori. After his Montessori can he get admission in Upper Kindergarten? I am planning to admit him in Upper Kindergarten. So, is it possible? Please let me know as soon as possible.

13th April 2019, 04:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in Upper Kindergarten for Montessori candidate?

Your son should pass LKG to get admission in UKG. Most of the schools will not allow direct admission in UKG from Montessori school.

It will also depend on the status of development of the child. Some schools may give admission after a test and if your son can pass it, he may get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?