22nd July 2020, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get Science stream in Higher Secondary for a candidate with 58.2% in 10th Maharashtra Board?

Hi friends, I am scored 58.2% marks in my 10th standard with Maharashtra Board. I need a guide to get admission for Science stream. So, is it possible to get Science stream in Higher Secondary?

27th July 2020, 09:23 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get Science stream in Higher Secondary for a candidate with 58.2% in 10th Maharashtra Board?

There is no minimum required aggregate to pursue science stream or any other stream as per any recognised board.

The required aggregate varies with school due to limited number of infrastructure and seats for each stream.

So, you can visit the official website of the school to get detail information about the required eligibility criteria.
27th July 2020, 10:20 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get Science stream in Higher Secondary for a candidate with 58.2% in 10th Maharashtra Board?

It depend on school , some schools have strict rules for their stream distribution system while some offer any stream as according to student wish.

In your case you can get PCB combination easily but PCM will be difficult.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?