21st July 2020, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study HS Science in Kolkata for a 10th Jharkhand Board candidate?

Hi friends, I have given the 10th Board exam from Jharkhand Board. I have scored 59% marks and now I want to move to Kolkata and do my Higher Secondary with Science stream. Is it possible for me to study in Kolkata?

5th August 2020, 08:50 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study HS Science in Kolkata for a 10th Jharkhand Board candidate?

You are eligible to pursue higher secondary in science stream after 10th from Jharkhand board.

The eligibility to get admission in science stream in a school affiliated to a recognised board is that candidate must have passed 10th from a recognised board.

There is no minimum required aggregate to get admission in science stream as per recognised board. So, official website of the school to get detail about admission procedure as it varies with school.
7th August 2020, 08:17 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible to study HS Science in Kolkata for a 10th Jharkhand Board candidate?

Yes, you are eligible to study HS Science In Kolkata, after completing 10th std., from Jharkhand. There is no minimum required aggregate to get admission in science stream as per recognised board .

10+2 Higher Secondary Examination or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English and any fifth subject. A candidate who has passed 10 science or equivalent with physics, chemistry and mathematics / biology (with aggregate of 50% marks) will be eligible for the admission of this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?