22nd May 2021, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for admission at Military School in Mumbai?

I am residing at Worli Mumbai. I am willing to join my son in military school. What is the procedure? Now he is studying in fourth standard at Dr. Antonio Da Silva School.

23rd May 2021, 10:24 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for admission at Military School in Mumbai?

Procedure for admission at Military School in Mumbai:-

> Rashtriya military schools are CBSE affiliated, fully residential public schools which function under the aegis open ministry of defence.

> Entrance exam : class VI - the common entrance test for admission to class VI be held in December. Exam will be automated OMR based in subjects of intelligence, general knowledge, mathematics and English.

> Candidates who have cleared the CET and Arif figuring in the merit list will be required to appear for interview at respective rashtriya military school. Final merit list will be prepared after the interview. Result will be hosted on army internet home page.
25th May 2021, 06:13 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for admission at Military School in Mumbai?

Parents must submit a fully completed application form and submit the supporting documents requested by the school.

Upon submission of the duly filled application form a baseline survey of the child is conducted at the school.

Once the admission steps are satisfactorily completed parents will receive an admission offer and may pay the applicable fees to confirm admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?