21st June 2019, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for International Mathematical Olympiad?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for International Mathematical Olympiad. So, I would like to know about the process to apply for International Mathematical Olympiad. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the procedure for applying in International Mathematical Olympiad? Please let me know immediately.

23rd June 2019, 06:39 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for International Mathematical Olympiad?

Procedure to apply for International Mathematical Olympiad:-

For the Admission procedure, those applications are eligible to apply for studying in class first to class 12th.

In order to appear on the admission procedure, it is important that the applicant's register themselves on the official website of the university.

As the registration process is an important part in order to appear for the admission procedure.

At the time of registration applicants are instructed to enter some basic necessary details in it.

The official authority of the International Mathematics Olympiad will provide the registration form along with the information booklet to participating schools for the reference of the applicants all over India and abroad.

After filling Registration form applicants will have to pay the registration fee has decided by the authority.
23rd June 2019, 06:55 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for International Mathematical Olympiad?

For the admission procedure, for those applicant eligible to apply who are studying in class 1st to class 12.

In order to appear for the admission procedure it is important that the applicants registered themselves on the official website of University.

Registration process is an important part in order to appear for the admission procedure.

Applicants are requested to fill the registration form with the help of guidance of the elders.

Applicants are instructed to collect the registration form along with the information booklet from the respective School.

Registration process will be completed successfully the schools coordinating teacher will provide your numbers to the Eligible applicants.

After filling registration form applicants will have to pay registration fee as decided by the authority.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?