27th March 2017, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become a NASA scientist

I am in class 6. I want to become an NASA astronaut. Which degrees are required and is it important to have the height between 5 to 6 feets. Please reply. I’m waiting for your and

27th March 2017, 10:52 PM
kalamrockz

Default Re: Procedure to become a NASA scientist

There is no requirement of so much physical fitness in order to become a Scientist. If you really want to become a scientist in NASA, you should first of all continue with your studies with full dedication as becoming a scientist is not an easy task, you need to have good knowledge about the field you are studying in.

You will have to have a PhD degree in order to join NASA and at the very starting level you will probably have to work under a scientist as an assistant and with time, work and experience you can gain name and become a scientist too. Nothing is impossible.
28th March 2017, 01:19 AM
khanexpert

Default Re: Procedure to become a NASA scientist

In order to become a NASA scientist, you will have to be very good at your studies and should have intellectual ideas as getting admission in NASA is not that easy.

You should complete your PG/Ph.D degree and then opt for job in NASA as an assistant scientist. Now it depends upon you as to how much time you take to show your skills and become a scientist and invent something new.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?