21st October 2018, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to change stream into Humanities stream for 11th Commerce Jharkhand Board student?

Hi Sir, I am studying in 11th standard with Commerce stream from Jharkhand Board. I want to change my stream but not my Board. I want to change my stream to Humanities. So, I just want to know about the procedure for changing stream. Please tell me asap.

30th November 2018, 09:14 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change stream into Humanities stream for 11th Commerce Jharkhand Board student?

It is not possible to change the stream after completion of std 11th and candidates are eligible to appear for 12th board examination with the same stream.

So, now you have two choices :-

1 > Continue your 12th studies in commerce stream and appear for board examination with same stream.

2> Take admission in Std 11th again if want to change the stream.

So, you have to select the best choice available for you from the above option.
30th November 2018, 02:17 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to change stream into Humanities stream for 11th Commerce Jharkhand Board student?

Candidates are not eligible to change their stream in between the 11th or 12th. The stream choice is available only in the beginning of the course.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in humanities stream and have to continue your course in commerce stream for appearing in 12th board examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?