12th February 2021, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

Procedure and entrance exams to join Indian Navy on HS basis

Hello everyone, I am studying in 11th standard with Science faculty and after passing my Higher Secondary course examination from Himachal Pradesh State Board, I wish to join Indian Navy and as such I wish to know what is the procedure and what are the entrance examinations to be passed to join Indian Navy after passing Higher Secondary course examination?

14th February 2021, 09:27 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and entrance exams to join Indian Navy on HS basis

Yes, you can join Indian Navy after higher secondary from a recognised board.

NDA examination is conducted for recruitment of candidates in defence services.

The age limit is 16.5-19.5 years and only male unmarried candidates are eligible.

Examination is conducted in two stages. For detail information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
14th February 2021, 01:31 PM
Pikachuuuu

Procedure and entrance exams to join Indian Navy on HS basis are-

1. NDA exam - To become an officer you have to go through NDA exam and crack it.

Once you are done with examination. You will go through SSB interview followed by document verification.

As a science student you can get an additional opportunity Cadet Entry Scheme.

In this you will get call letter directly on the basis of JEE score card.

2. SSR/AA/MR - To become sailor you can go through SSR/AA/MR exam. After cracking these examination you will go through Physical Efficiency Test and Medical test to get selected.

You can apply for all these examination via - www.joinindiannavy.com

For NDA examination you have to apply via-

www.upsc.nic.in
15th February 2021, 07:39 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

NDA examination is conducted twice in a year. The examination is conducted for selection in defence services as an officer.

The common eligibility criteria to apply for Indian Navy is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCM as main paper from a recognised board.

Candidates pursuing in std 12th are also eligible to apply for the recruitment. The age limit is 16.5-19.5 years. Only male candidates are eligible to appear in the examination.

The examination is conducted in two stages. For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?