12th October 2020, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Procedure and entrance exams to join Para Commando on HS basis?

I am studying in 11th standard with Science faculty and after passing my Higher Secondary course examination from Karnataka Board, I wish to join Para Commando and as such I wish to know what is the procedure and what are the entrance examinations to be passed to join Para Commando after passing Higher Secondary course examination?

14th October 2020, 10:30 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Procedure and entrance exams to join Para Commando on HS basis?

To become a para commando you must have to join Army/Navy/ Air force first.

You can join defence through NDA, TES, CES exam after HS.

Once you get selected your performance in training period will decide whether you are eligible to be para commando or not .

If you will eligible they will train you as para commando.
15th October 2020, 05:21 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and entrance exams to join Para Commando on HS basis?

Procedure and entrance exams to join Para Commando on HS basis:-

in order to join para commando you should have to complete your 12th standard with physics and mathematics as your compulsory subjects from recognised board.
With his nullification you have to appear for NDA examination after clearing which you will get a proper training and will be eligible to become a para commando.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?