11th June 2017, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to follow after 9th to become a NASA scientist

I am a 9th standard student and I am from India. I have a lot of interest in science and I want to become a scientist in NASA. Tell me how can I become a NASA scientist?

12th June 2017, 12:54 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to follow after 9th to become a NASA scientist

NASA stands for National Aeronautics and Space Administration.
After your 9th standard try to perform well in you matriculation and with good marks take science stream for your senior secondary.You must be good at science subjects, specially in Mathematics and Physics.
You must have to select any one of these subject, Astronomy and Physics for your higher secondary as well as in your graduation and post graduation.
To work under NASA as a scientist you can be a Microbiologists, Geologists, Physicists, Astronaut, Electrical/Electronic/Computer Engineer, etc.
So you should decide what you want to become then work and study accordingly.
For any further query, kindly visit https://nasajobs.nasa.gov/
12th June 2017, 12:20 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

To become a NASA scientist the candidate must have completed his/her 10+2 with physics, chemistry and mathematics as a compulsory subject and have scored a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized board of education, then after the candidate have to complete his/her bachelor's of technology as well as a master's of technology degree from a recognized university then the candidate have to enroll himself/herself for the doctorate or PhD program after that the candidate have to pursue career advancement program the finally have to start doing research in the concerned field. You need to study hard along with the study you have to be all rounded person. You have to check the resume of NASA scientist and have to make your own according to that then you have to apply for the post of scientist at NASA by visiting the official website http://www.nasa.gov or else you can also apply by visiting the http://www.usgovtjobs.com
12th June 2017, 10:11 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

If you wish to become a scientist after completion of your 9th grade, I would suggest you to study really hard and with the intent to learn something and not to just score more and more marks.

You will have to complete your PG degree first to apply for admission in NASA, they conduct an entrance test which you will have to clear in order to be eligible for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?