6th December 2014, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in 12th CBSE in Chandigarh if completed 11th CBSE from Rajasthan?

Sir,
I recently passed 11th from cbse board
in rajasthan and now I want to take
admission in 12th in chandigarh also in cbse board..
kindly help me please

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in 12th CBSE school in Allahabad if completed 11th CBSE from UP?
  2. Where can I take admission in Chandigarh after completing 12th from CBSE with 50%?
  3. How can I get the admission in engineering college? Can I be eligible for GUJCET exam entrance test if I am taking admission in CBSE for 11th and 12th in Gujarat?
  4. Can I get admission in 12th CBSE after failling in 11th CBSE?
  5. What to do if with 40% other school in chandigarh not giving me admission?
  6. How can I get admission in 12th CBSE at Lucknow if completed 11th CBSE from Varanasi?
  7. Which good colleges should I choose in Chandigarh after scoring 84% in 12th CBSE?
  8. Can one get admission in 12th CBSE after failing in 11th
  9. Information about B.Com colleges of Chandigarh? What is the admission criteria? Is it possible to take admission in DAV college Chandigarh? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What's the admission procedure for 11th std in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan? How may I get sample entrance exam papers?
  11. Am i eligible to give RPMT after doing 11th and 12th in Rajasthan CBSE board
  12. Information about the Chandigarh colleges for B.Com course? What is the admission criteria?
  13. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  14. Coaching classes in Mumbai for 11th CBSE Science student?
  15. Admission in 11th CBSE for a candidate who has a gap of 2 years after 10th?
  16. Admission in Residential Girls CBSE School for 11th standard?
  17. Can I take admission in 12th standard CBSE board after failing in 11th standard CBSE board?
  18. Is it possible to give CBSE 12th exam directly without studying 11th in CBSE?
10th December 2014, 01:28 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in 12th CBSE in Chandigarh if completed 11th CBSE from Rajasthan?

Procedure to get admission in 12th CBSE in Chandigarh after completing 11th in Rajasthan:

- You cannot migrate from one school to the another in class 12 if you do not have valid reasons. Most of the schools do not accept unless the academic background of the student is very good.
- You need to apply in the CBSE schools of Chandigarh. If they allow your admission, then you need to proceed with the transfer of your school.
- You need to get the transfer certificate, character certificate and migration certificate from the current school of Rajasthan.
- Then you need to submit all the documents in the new school along with the fees and get admission done.
- Make sure you fill the form for board exam from the new school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?