19th December 2020, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get migration from Haryana State Board to ISC for Higher Secondary admission?

Respected Sir, I am studying in 10th standard of Haryana State Board. I want to change my Board to ISC for Higher Secondary. But I don’t know the scheme of migration. I want your help in getting transferred. Please tell me how can I do that?

22nd December 2020, 09:10 PM
harshandshubham

Default Re: Procedure to get migration from Haryana State Board to ISC for Higher Secondary admission?

You can get your migration certificate from your own institute from where you were enrolled for examination. After getting the certificate you have to submit the certificate of migration to the institute you want to get admission.

For more information go through the link below
https://www.cisce.org.
23rd December 2020, 07:27 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get migration from Haryana State Board to ISC for Higher Secondary admission?

In or det to get admission is any is school , you need to.fill the application form..

Admission in class 11 is possible if there is any vacancy...
And admission in class 12th is difficult due to advance board registration...
For class 11 admission..
Your previous marks and academic background will be considered...

It all depends on , in what kind of school you are getting admission...

There may be entrance exam, or they may consider your previous marks..

After entrance, they will let you know about the result process..

In order to.fill the form...get yourself registered on thr official.website of school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?