17th June 2019, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to migrate in ISC Board from KSEEB for Intermediate course?

Hi friends, I am 10th student of KSEEB Board. After completing my 10th, I want to shift to ISC Board. I want to know about the procedure for shifting to ISC Board for the Intermediate course. Waiting for your response!

22nd June 2019, 01:17 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to migrate in ISC Board from KSEEB for Intermediate course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am 10th student of KSEEB Board. After completing my 10th, I want to shift to ISC Board. I want to know about the procedure for shifting to ISC Board for the Intermediate course. Waiting for your response!

You have to contact the ISC Board School and collect application from the school for the admission to study Class 11th. You should have passed the 10th KSEE Board examinations with good marks to get admission to the Class XI in the ISC Board. You have to submit the necessary documents like Character Certificate, Transfer Certificate, 10th Mark Statement, Migration Certificate, etc. for the admission to study Class XI in the ISC Board. You should have scored good marks in Class X for the admission to study 11th in the ISC Board.
22nd June 2019, 05:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to migrate in ISC Board from KSEEB for Intermediate course?

You will get admission based on your class 10th marks in any board school. If you have the merit for admission, then it will be just documents which will be needed for a change of board. Just make sure you have migration certificate from your previous board.

Along with migration certificate, you will need TC, mark sheets and other required documents to confirm the admission once you have cleared the cut off for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?