25th June 2020, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for school admission for a child who born in Abu Dhabi?

Hi friends, I am from Tripura but I am working in a Gulf country from the last 11 years. I have a son who lives with me but now I am planning to send him to our homeland for the education. He born in Abu Dhabi so what procedure is required for the admission in school?

4th February 2021, 07:00 PM
Mayuri haria

Default Re: Procedure for school admission for a child who born in Abu Dhabi?

To educate your child in India is very difficult as he is small
But if he is ready to study in India you will need a special permission as the schools don't recognise international qualification exams given there
If your child is studying from CBSE affiliated school then he has to submit a certificate sent by the principal of the school to admission being applied for.
If your child has studied and the the class qualification is equivalent to to the class applied then he will be e eligible.
If you are planning to send your child to study in India first you have to enquire in various schools the procedure required in order to study
Try to get all the information from the school you prefer to send and then you can send him to study
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?