3rd June 2019, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure 1st standard admission in Banasthali Vidyapith School?

Hello everyone, I want to admit my son in 1st standard of Banasthali Vidyapith School. Can anyone of you let me know about the procedure for securing admission in this school for 1st standard? Kindly tell me immediately.

8th June 2019, 08:43 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Procedure to secure 1st standard admission in Banasthali Vidyapith School?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to admit my son in 1st standard of Banasthali Vidyapith School. Can anyone of you let me know about the procedure for securing admission in this school for 1st standard? Kindly tell me immediately.
Students can get direct admission for 1st standard admission at Banasthali Vidyapith School. Onlycum aptitude test conducted for class VI, IX & XI. Interested students can directly collect the admission form from the Institutions counter office by paying the prescribed fee. Here I am providing you the contact details of the Institution.

Contact Details:
Smt. Leena Mukherjee
Principal, Saraswati Mandir
Phone Number : Office - 01438 228479
PBX : 363 and 320
(For class 1 to 8)
8th June 2019, 02:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure 1st standard admission in Banasthali Vidyapith School?

To get admission in 1st standard in Banasthali Vidyapith School, you have to obtain the application form from the school office, fill it with your personal details and submit the application form on or before last date of submission of application form. Your child should have passed Upper Kindergarten from a recognized school to be eligible to get admission in first standard in Banasthali Vidyapith School.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?