8th January 2023, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure 7th standard admission in DAV Public School, West Sikkim?

Hello Sir, my daughter is 13 years of age and I am planning to admit her in DAV Public School, West Sikkim for 7th standard. So, I want to know about the procedure for securing admission in this school for 7th standard. Waiting for your response!

11th January 2023, 12:51 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure 7th standard admission in DAV Public School, West Sikkim?

The procedure to secure 7th standard admission in DAV Public School , West Sikkim is, candidates have to submit his marksheet and transfer certificate from the previous school.

Fill the application form submit the required documents to the school.
13th January 2023, 02:21 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure 7th standard admission in DAV Public School, West Sikkim?

The admission procedure to study in the 7th standard at DAV Public School, West Sikkim is stated below.

1) Applicants need to visit the Official Website of the school which is given below.
http://davsikkim.org/

2) Now, you have to click on Online Admission Link.

3) Next, fill out the application form by entering all the details asked in the Application Form.

4) Next, you have to upload the required scanned documents asked in the form.

5) Next, you have to pay the fees through Online Payment Method.

6) Finally, you have to submit the application form and take a hard copy of the Application Form for future reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?