8th March 2018, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Physiotherapy for 12th Science student?

Hello, I am 12th Science student. I want to become a Physiotherapist in future. I want to join Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Physiotherapy. Kindly advise me what I have to do to get admission in Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Physiotherapy? I want to do Bachelor of Physiotherapy in this college. Kindly help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of internship at AIIMS in Bachelor of Physiotherapy? Procedure to do it?
  2. Internship at renowned Hospitals of Delhi for BPT candidate?
  3. What should I study further after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy?
  4. Is Paediatrics available to study in Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  5. In depth information about Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  6. How many government seats are available for MPT? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course for 12th Science student? Entrance exam to get admission?
  8. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course for 12th candidate?
  9. Procedure and eligibility to get admission for study Master of Physiotherapy in any college of Mumbai?
  10. Will I be able to study M.Sc if pursue Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  11. When the admission of Bachelor of Physiotherapy will be started in Delhi?
  12. Which is better to study between Bachelor of Physiotherapy and BDS?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Bachelor of Physiotherapy? List of colleges which offer admission in Kerala?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS/PGI, Chandigarh to Bachelor of Physiotherapy student?
  15. List of Government affiliated colleges which offer Bachelor of Physiotherapy in India? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Ahmedabad Physiotherapy College? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy if completed 12th Computer Science?
  18. Is it necessary to secure 50% each in PCB of 12th for study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
13th April 2018, 07:29 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Physiotherapy for 12th Science student?

To study the above mentioned Bachelors degree in Physiotherapy from Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Physiotherapy, candidates mus have to complete their class 12th examination.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th examination in Science stream with a subject combination of PCB from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it can very much apply for Bachelors degree in Physiotherapy from the above mentioned Institute. Admission is based on the merit marks scored in the last qualifying examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?