25th November 2021, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to join Commando School?

I have complicated my 10 with 50 percentage and my age is 20 can I get the admission in commando school ??? For joining the school I have to write exam for that ???

26th November 2021, 05:29 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to join Commando School?

Qualification required to join Commando School:-

There are no Commando schools available. You can only get training for various skills, which are needed to become a commando. You can join some Judo, Karate and Taekwondo classes.

For becoming a commando in armed forces, you need to first join as a soldier or officer, then you will have any chance of apply for such jobs, if you are found eligible.
27th November 2021, 10:25 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° There are no Commando schools available, you can only get training for various skills which are needed to become a commando.
You can join some Judo, Karate and Taekwondo classes.

For becoming a commando in armed forces, you need to first join as a soldier officer and then you will have any chance of applying for such jobs, if you are found eligible.

°°° The basic education qualifications required to be eligible for getting admission is 12th from a recognised board in order to be eligible.

The minimum age required is 17.5 years and maximum age must not exceed 21 years.
28th November 2021, 10:20 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Educational qualification Required to join Commando School

Basically there is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for joining Commando school
The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for getting admission in 12th class Or 10 th class from a recognised board/university in order to be eligible

The minimum age required is 17.5 years and maximum age must not exceed 21 years and as you are with 20 years you will be eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Yes, you will have to appear in an entrance examination that is conducted by concerned organizations. I suggest you to visit joinIndiaArmy official website for more latest recruitment details

It conducts it's own entrance examination for becoming Commando School and also you are required to meet the physical standards properly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?