22nd March 2018, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Registration procedure to appear in 10th ICSE Board exam privately?

I had some health issue so I missed 10th Board exam this year. I am an ICSE student. So, I want to reappear in 10th Board exam from this Board privately. Can you tell me the procedure for registration?

15th May 2018, 09:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Registration procedure to appear in 10th ICSE Board exam privately?

You can apply for registration as a private candidate in class 11th and study without attending any regular classes. Just make sure, you apply before the deadline.

You can't change it, once you have applied as a private candidate. Just get the application form and apply accordingly.
10th September 2019, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

My son has completed 9th class from his school but due to my poor financial condition he is not able to continue his 10th class in the school.So can he appear 10th board exam of ICSE 2019 by studying at home?Please help me.
13th May 2020, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

My son is studying in icse board class 10. Due to lockdown we lost our job and are not able to pay fees. Can we apply for open school now for his examination. Please advise. We have bought book set and child is attending zoom classes now as we paid quarterly fee for April, May and June.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?