21st May 2015, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Registration procedure to study 10th CBSE for 9th Open Schooling candidate?

Hello,
Can any student register in CBSE Board
who couldn't be registered in 9th
but passed from Open School?
Is there any process to register a
student in class 10th in CBSE Board?

23rd May 2015, 10:18 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Registration procedure to study 10th CBSE for 9th Open Schooling candidate?

No, you cannot apply for the class 10 CBSE. You are not eligible to apply.

CBSE does not offer admission to class 10 directly.

To get admission in any class candidate must complete his previous schooling from the regular course of study.
24th May 2015, 09:19 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Registration procedure to study 10th CBSE for 9th Open Schooling candidate?

No way. One has to complete their academic year in an sequence order. As the syllabus is framed on the systematic way. If you missed the 9th standard then how could you understand the concept in 10th board which is continous part of 9th.

There is no such scheme provide to do direct board without school academic session. You have to go by proper level..there is no short step.one has to go by step by step.
18th March 2017, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

What will the fees structure n total fees for the year and payment mode
1st April 2019, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

My child is now studying in 8th standard he has appeared for finals also but for the next year ie std 9th I want to prefer for open school can I get the admission he is from convent what is the procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?