15th July 2018, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get 11th standard admission in Phul Moti Memorial Universal Smart School, West Sikkim?

I want to admit my son in Phul Moti Memorial Universal Smart School, West Sikkim. I want to admit him in 11th standard. Kindly let me know what is the requirements for getting admission in this school for 11th standard. Please let me know immediately. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get 11th Science admission in Phul Moti Memorial Universal Smart School, West Sikkim for 10th CBSE candidate?
  2. Whether Phul Moti Memorial Universal Smart School of West Sikkim offers Higher Secondary Commerce course?
  3. Fee expenses of Higher Secondary Science in Phul Moti Memorial Universal Smart School, West Sikkim?
  4. Requirements to get 11th Science admission in Sri Atmananda Memorial School, Malakkara for 10th ICSE student?
  5. Migrating from WBBSE to CBSE?
  6. Requirements to get 11th standard admission in Calcutta International School, Kolkata?
  7. Requirements to get 11th standard admission in Anjarakandy Higher Secondary School, Kannur?
  8. List of Boarding schools offering 11th Science admission in Sikkim
  9. Requirements to get 11th standard admission in Adarsh Bal Jyoti Public School, Gandhi Nagar?
  10. Requirements to get 11th standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kailashahar? -- [New]
  11. Requirements to get 11th standard admission in Bal Bharati Vidya Mandir High School, North Goa?
  12. How to get admission in class 11th again after failing?
  13. Requirements to get 11th Science admission in American Embassy School, New Delhi for 10th CBSE student?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in 12th if I have failed in 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Percentage required in 10th to study 11th Science in Sri Atmananda Memorial School, Malakkara?
  16. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
  17. Requirements to get admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Phodong for 8th standard Sikkim Board student?
  18. Is it possible to get admission in another CBSE school if failed in 11th standard?
4th March 2023, 02:37 AM
4700BC

Default Re: Requirements to get 11th standard admission in Phul Moti Memorial Universal Smart School, West Sikkim?

The specific requirements for 11th standard admission to Phul Moti Memorial Universal Smart School, West Sikkim may vary based on the school's policies and regulations. However, some general requirements for admission to 11th standard in most schools include:
  • Completion of 10th standard or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
  • Meeting the minimum percentage requirement set by the school for admission to the specific stream.
  • Submission of required documents such as mark sheets, transfer certificate, character certificate, and other documents as specified by the school.
  • Admission test or interview may be conducted by the school.

To know the specific requirements for admission to Phul Moti Memorial Universal Smart School, West Sikkim, it is recommended to visit their official website or contact the school administration directly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?