7th March 2019, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Bivha International School, Supaul?

I want to admit my son in Bivha International School, Supaul. I want to admit him in 5th standard. Kindly let me know what is the requirements for getting admission in this school for 5th standard. Please let me know immediately. Waiting for your response!

12th March 2019, 11:46 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Bivha International School, Supaul?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to admit my son in Bivha International School, Supaul. I want to admit him in 5th standard. Kindly let me know what is the requirements for getting admission in this school for 5th standard. Please let me know immediately. Waiting for your response!
The minimum requirement needed to get 5th standard admission in Bivha International School, Supaul is your son should complete 4th standard without any pending backlogs and your son should be attained the age of 10 years at the time of admission.

Document Requirement:

1. Current school transcripts(Original)
2. Govt ID proof with photo copy
3. Letter of Recommendation from the previous school Principal (original)

Official website - https://bisbihar.jimdo.com/
13th March 2019, 08:28 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Bivha International School, Supaul?

Procedure of admission :-

1. Visit the school admission office to take admission form.
2. Fill the registration form and submit it with all the relevant documents.
3. Admission test, Initial screening and an interview will be conducted by the school officials.
4. Admission would be confirmed on the seat availability.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?