10th July 2018, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Strawberry Fields High School, Chandigarh for 4th standard student?

Hi Sir, my son is studying in 4th standard right now. I want to admit him in 5th standard in Strawberry Fields High School, Chandigarh. Can I know what are the requirements for getting admission in this school for 5th standard?

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Carmel School, Jorhat for 4th standard student?
  2. Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Gangtok for 4th standard student?
  3. Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah?
  4. Requirements to get 9th standard admission in Greenwood High School, Warangal for 8th standard student? -- [New]
  5. Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Ezhimala for 5th standard student?
  6. According to CBSE norms a 10 years old candidate get admission in 4th standard?
  7. Can I make my son to repeat 4th standard in Oman, Sohar and send back to India to continue 5th standard?
  8. Requirements to get 4th standard admission in ICSE school in Kolkata for a candidate of Patna?
  9. Procedure to migrate in ISC Board from Punjab State Board for admission in 11th Science?
  10. Is it possible to get admission in 5th CBSE of another school if completed 4th standard at the age of 9 years old? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Requirements to get 5th standard admission in St. XavierÂ’s School, Kutch?
  12. How to get admission in 5th standard for a 8 years old girl? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Requirements to get 5th standard admission in American School of Bombay, Mumbai for 10th CBSE student?
  14. Admission procedure to study in Merchant Navy School for 5th student?
  15. Admission procedure and fee structure of 5th standard in The Heritage School, Gurgaon?
  16. Eligibility to get admission in 5th standard of CBSE Board for a candidate who has completed 4th from Tamil Nadu State Board?
  17. How to get the admission in Navy school for my ward in 5th standard?
  18. Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Faridkot?
15th July 2018, 01:00 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Strawberry Fields High School, Chandigarh for 4th standard student?

To get admission student must have to clear entrance test conducted by school itself.
After clearing entrance test only it is possible to get admission.
15th July 2018, 08:25 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Strawberry Fields High School, Chandigarh for 4th standard student?

You will require the following documents :

* Previous mark sheets.
* transfer certificate.
* Character Certificate.

You can collect them from the previous school and submit them to the new school.
If you submit the above documents, then you will be given the admission in the school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?