12th March 2019, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to get 9th standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Anantapuram?

Dear Sir, my son is 14 years of age and studying in 8th standard. I want to admit him in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Anantapuram in this year. So, I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in this school for 9th standard. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

16th March 2019, 08:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get 9th standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Anantapuram?

Admission is possible if you have got TC and other documents from your previous school. Most of the seats at Kendriya Vidyalaya are reserved for wards of government officials and of there are no seats available for other students, then it will be difficult to get admission.

If your parents are central government officials, then admission shouldn't be a problem if your parents got transferred. You just need TC from previous school to get admission.
17th March 2019, 11:35 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Requirements to get 9th standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Anantapuram?

In order to get admission in 9th standard in the above mentioned school, your son will have to score atleast above 70% in 8th grade from a recognized school.

After that your child will have to appear for an admission test conducted by the prospective school itself and once he is able to clear the examination, he will be most eligible to get admission and continue with his studies further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?