13th June 2019, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to get admission in Cambridge Convent School, Gurgaon for 10th Haryana Board student?

Hi Sir, I want to join Cambridge Convent School, Gurgaon after completing my 10th which I am doing right now from Haryana Board. Kindly let me know what are all the requirements for getting admission in this school? Please tell me asap.

15th June 2019, 10:10 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get admission in Cambridge Convent School, Gurgaon for 10th Haryana Board student?

You can get admission at your choice of school if you have scored excellent marks in class 10th board exam. You need to clear the cut off for admission in that particular stream. At top schools that cut off for admission is very high due to many students trying for admission.

Once you clear the cut off for admission you will be required to provide documents like migration and TC for change of board along with your mark sheets. Just make sure you have got excellent marks in 10th and got all the required documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?