28th February 2019, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get admission in Campion International School, Siliguri for 10th standard WBBSE student?

Hi Sir, I want to join Campion International School, Siliguri after completing my 10th which I am doing right now from WBBSE Board. Kindly let me know what are all the requirements for getting admission in this school? Please tell me asap.

4th March 2019, 03:04 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Requirements to get admission in Campion International School, Siliguri for 10th standard WBBSE student?

I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission directly in 10th standard in any school, you will have to get admission in 9th grade first and then after completion of your 9th standard, you will be very much eligible to appear for your 10th boards the year later.

Therefore, if you wish to get admission in the above mentioned school, I suggest you to get admission in 9th standard first.
4th March 2019, 05:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get admission in Campion International School, Siliguri for 10th standard WBBSE student?

You can surely apply for admission on the basis of your class 10th board marks. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the class 10th board exams, that means you must have excellent marks in the concerned subjects to get admission.

Other than marks you will need TC and migration certificate from your previous schools for a change of schools and board. If you have got merit, then no need to worry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?