30th March 2019, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get admission in Canadian International School, Bangalore for 10th Karnataka Board student?

Hi Sir, I want to join Canadian International School, Bangalore after completing my 10th which I am doing right now from Karnataka Board. Kindly let me know what are all the requirements for getting admission in this school? Please tell me asap.

2nd April 2019, 12:29 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get admission in Canadian International School, Bangalore for 10th Karnataka Board student?

Requirements to get admission in Canadian International School, Bangalore:-

1)You would need to submit your last 2 years mark sheet as they will evaluate your academic history.

2)You would need to visit the website www.canadianinternationalschool.com to download the application form

3)You would need to visit the school to submit all the above documents along with the application fee of Rs.1050.

4)You will be required to appear in the MAP test which is the test of mathematics and English.

5)Once you qualify the examination, they will send you the list of other documents required to confirm your admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?