8th January 2023, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get admission in Pratibha Public School, Rajamundhry for 10th Andhra Pradesh Board student?

Hi Sir, I want to join Pratibha Public School, Rajamundhry after completing my 10th which I am doing right now from Andhra Pradesh Board. Kindly let me know what are all the requirements for getting admission in this school? Please tell me asap.

11th January 2023, 12:31 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get admission in Pratibha Public School, Rajamundhry for 10th Andhra Pradesh Board student?

The requirements to get admission in Pratibha Public School for 10th is , candidates have to fill the application form, submit the required documents, pay the admission fee, you can fill the application form online also.
13th January 2023, 09:28 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Requirements to get admission in Pratibha Public School, Rajamundhry for 10th Andhra Pradesh Board student?

1. The process of application will take place in an online mode by the HOS of Govt./Govt. Aided Schools of DOE, NDMC, and Delhi Cantt. Board for admission in Class VI in RPVVs for Entrance Test.

2. Online Registration shall be made only in one RPVV in order of preference of RPVVs in a Cluster of RPVV where the applicant intends to seek admission.
14th January 2023, 06:41 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Science: Minimum percentage of marks required for the students who have passed Class X for online registration for admission in RPVV in Class XI (Science stream) is as follows: Maths: 71% Science: 71% English: 61% Social Science: 51% Hindi: 51 %.

Commerce: Minimum percentage of marks of Class X required for online registration for admission in RPVV in Class XI (Commerce Stream) is as follows: Maths: 61% Social Science: 61% English: 51% Natural Science: 51% Hindi: 51 %,

Humanities: Minimum percentage of marks of Class X required for online registration for Humanities Stream is as follows: Maths: 51% Social Science: 51% English: 51% Natural Science: 51% Hindi: 51 %.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?