12th August 2018, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get Nursery admission in Bethany Convent School, Guwahati?

Hello friends, I want to admit my daughter in Bethany Convent School, Guwahati. I want to admit her in Nursery standard. So, I would like to know about the requirements for admission in this school for Nursery standard. Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

2nd May 2023, 11:21 AM
NeptuneSpear

Default Re: Requirements to get Nursery admission in Bethany Convent School, Guwahati?

Bethany Convent School, Guwahati is a well-known school that provides education from Nursery to class XII. To get admission to Nursery in Bethany Convent School, Guwahati, you may have to fulfill the following requirements:

1. The child must have complete 3 years of age at the time of admission.

2. Parents can obtain the application form from the school office or from the school's official website.

3. The following documents should be submitted along with the application form:
a. Birth certificate of child.
b. Aadhar card of the child.
c. Address proof of the parents.
d. Passport sized photographs of child.

4. Once the application form and document are submitted, the school will conduct an interview with child and his parents.

5. Once a seat is allotted to your child, you may further proceed the other admission related formalities.

The admission to Nursery in Bethany Convent School, Guwahati is subject to availability of seats and the school's admission policy. The school may also have additional requirements or procedures, which can be obtained by contacting the school directly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?