24th June 2018, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to migrate from Punjab State Board to CBSE for studying in Apollo Public School, Patiala?

Respected Sir/Madam, my daughter is studying with Punjab State Board and I want to admit her in Apollo Public School, Patiala. I have heard that it is a CBSE school. So, I would like to know about the requirements for migrating from State Board to CBSE Board especially in this school.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Apollo Public School is a best school of Patiala? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Requirements to migrate from UP State Board to CBSE Board for studying in Ben Hur Public School, Pilibhit?
  3. Requirements to migrate from Haryana State Board to CBSE for studying in Delhi International Public School, Rohtak?
  4. Requirements to migrate from Karnataka Board to CBSE for studying in Aditya Birla Public School, Kumarapatnam?
  5. Requirements to migrate from CBSE Board to Gujarat State Board for studying in Ahmedabad International School, Panchmahal?
  6. Requirements to migrate from Maharashtra State Board to CBSE for studying in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Osmanabad?
  7. Requirements to migrate from Tamil Nadu State Board to CBSE Board for studying in Karur Sarasvathi Vidhyala HS School?
  8. List of Punjab State Board affiliated Government schools which offer admission in 9th standard in Patiala?
  9. Requirements to migrate from Nagaland Board to CBSE for 10th student?
  10. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Meghalaya State Board for 11th admission?
  11. Requirements to migrate from Assam Board to CBSE for 7th standard student?
  12. Admission procedure to study in 8th standard in Apollo Public School, Patiala?
  13. Requirements to migrate from Himachal Pradesh Board to CBSE for 10th standard student?
  14. Requirements to migrate from ICSE to CBSE Board for 6th student?
  15. Requirements to migrate from Andhra Pradesh Board to CBSE for 8th standard student?
  16. Requirements to migrate from WB State Board to ICSE Board for studying in Admire English Medium School, Liluah? -- [New]
  17. Requirements to migrate from Maharashtra Board to IGCSE for studying in Billabong High International School, Mumbai?
  18. Requirements to migration from Gujarat State Board to CBSE Board for studying at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar?
15th July 2018, 10:14 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Requirements to migrate from Punjab State Board to CBSE for studying in Apollo Public School, Patiala?

Apart from all the documents, you need to be clear about the migration procedure.

You should apply for the Migration Certificate in the previous board through the previous school only.

Also, you need to get the Transfer Certificate signed by the Regional Education Officer.

You need to submit these two things to the new school, based on which you will be given the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?