3rd April 2022, 02:45 AM
Unregistered

Resident of Bihar can apply for Jharkhand PMT or not?

Sir, If a student is nor a permanent resident of Jharkhand and neither born in Jharkhand but completed his class 12 from Jharkhand academic council , in that case is he eligible to apply for Jharkhand PMT

10th April 2022, 02:56 AM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Resident of Bihar can apply for Jharkhand PMT or not?

Applicants must be permanent or local residents of the state of Jharkhand.

It is essential that candidates qualify their 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biotechnology/Biology, and English from a Jharkhand state recognized school/university/institute.
10th April 2022, 04:47 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Resident of Bihar can apply for Jharkhand PMT or not?

The resident of only Jharkhand can apply for Jharkhand PMT. The resident of Bihar can apply for PMT of Bihar. The candidate should have completed 10+2 with a minimum of 55% marks from any recognized university to be eligible for PMT. The candidate must have studied Science as their main subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?