20th August 2016, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Is the sardar patel public school really worth to get admission?

Please can anyone let us know how is Sardar patel public school located in Misrod for getting admission of child?Is it really worth school for child.Please if anyone have experience then please share with me. Can you please advice on the same?

Related Questions:
  1. List of best primary schools for students to join?
  2. How to take transfer from Sardar Patel University Gujarat University? Procedure for the same?
  3. List few Central Hindu school for admission in Delhi?
  4. How much money can I get after completing B.Tech from Sardar Vallabhai Patel University?
  5. List of top 15 CBSE school in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure for getting admission?
  6. How much money can I get after completing Biotech from Sardar Vallabhai Patel University
  7. Can I get direct admission in Ph.D Economics at Sardar Patel University if completed master degree from the same university?
  8. Which college can I get in Gujarat with GPET qualified rank of 4315?
  9. Examination date of SLET conducted by Sardar Patel University
  10. What is the difference between these colleges?
  11. List of CBSE Schools in Delhi for admission into 10th class
  12. Best schools for 11th for commerce stream in Delhi?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission in 11th with Science stream at Sardar Patel Vidyalaya, Lodi Estate, New Delhi after one year gap? Will I have to face entrance exam for it?
  14. List of best schools in India for ICSE Commerce student -- [New]
  15. Names of the commerce colleges in Surat? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which is better Msc biotechnology from sardar patel university, anand, gujrat or Msc Microbiology from Pune university? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Will there be any entrance examination for getting admission in BD Public school, Patna or DAV Public school, Khagaul?
  18. Which is a better college, Sardar Vallabh bhai patel Engineering College or VIT Vellore?
23rd August 2016, 02:36 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is the sardar patel public school really worth to get admission?

Yes, getting admission in the above mentioned school will not be problem for you as the school is very much recognized and affiliated to recognized educational bodies.

Below, I have mentioned the official link of the above school's website, kindly go through the link and get the required information from there.

http://sardarpatel.edu.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?