28th April 2017, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Which school is best between Mahatma Gandhi International School, Ahmedabad and Mount Carmel High School, Ahmedabad? Fees for both the schools?

Hello sir, I have passed 10th and want to get admission in 11th with Science stream. Please suggest me which school is best between Mahatma Gandhi International School, Ahmedabad and Mount Carmel High School, Ahmedabad? Fees for both the schools?

6th February 2023, 10:11 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Which school is best between Mahatma Gandhi International School, Ahmedabad and Mount Carmel High School, Ahmedabad? Fees for both the schools?

As both Mahatma Gandhi International School (MGIS) and Mount Carmel High School (MCHS) are reputable schools in Ahmedabad, it is difficult to determine which one is "best." The best school for a particular student depends on various factors such as personal preferences, learning style, academic goals, and the school's curriculum, facilities, and extracurricular activities.

As for the latest fees, this information is subject to change and it is best to check the schools' official websites or directly contact them for the most up-to-date information.

It is recommended to visit both schools, speak with current students, teachers and parents, and review the schools' curricula, facilities, and extracurricular activities to make an informed decision on which school is best suited to your needs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?