1st September 2016, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Which school is better between DAV International and UDGAM School of Ahmadabad to get admission in 11th standard?

Hello sir, I have passed 10th from Ahmadabad and want to get admission in DAV International and UDGAM School? Please tell me which one is better between them?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure followed for 11th standard in schools?
  2. How to get admission in class 11th of DAV Model School, Durgapur?
  3. Can I change school after completion of 11th standard?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission in 12th if I have failed in 11th standard?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission in DAV school after class 11th with PCM?
  6. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which board we can choose between CBSE and GBSE?
  8. Chance to get admission in 12th at DAV Public School, Patna if completed 11th from DAV Public School, Siwan? Procedure to do get admission?
  9. Which school is best to get admission in 11th standard in between APL Global School and German International School? Syllabus of both the schools?
  10. Is it possible to get admission in another CBSE school if failed in 11th standard?
  11. Can I get science stream in 11th class with 80% marks from private school?
  12. Can I get admission in 11th standard?
  13. When will the DAV Model School, Durgapur issue application form of 11th standard? Procedure to apply for it? -- [New]
  14. Can I get admission to 12th standard in different school if I have only 30% in my 11th grade?
  15. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
  16. When the admission form for admission in 11th standard will be available in Banasthali School? Cutoff marks required in 10th standard for admission?
  17. Is it possible for changing school after completion of 11th?
  18. Is it possible to take admission in another school after passing 11th?

7th September 2016, 11:38 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which school is better between DAV International and UDGAM School of Ahmadabad to get admission in 11th standard?

Both the Schools are good enough to study there on the basis of educational system and other necessary facilities. It all depends upon you that in which School you want to take admission to study your class 11th, you can opt for any one of them as both of them are good Schools. According to my opinion DAV International School is better to take admission in class 11th as the School has a good educational system to build a strong career for a candidate.

27th January 2018, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which school is better between DAV International and UDGAM School of Ahmadabad to get admission in 11th standard?

DAV international school Ahmadabad is the worst school ever...i am doing my high school in dav and education system is so bad ..they do not even teach practicals properly...i think udgam is a better option..

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?