26th February 2022, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Which school is better between KV Sac Vastrapur and Amrit Jyoti School?

I have two options for my daughter, first option is k v sac vastrapur and second amrit jyoti school ambawadi. I am confuse because both best school, give me and urgent she is in first

27th February 2022, 12:38 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which school is better between KV Sac Vastrapur and Amrit Jyoti School?

Both schools is best ,you can select according to your comfort.
27th February 2022, 08:12 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which school is better between KV Sac Vastrapur and Amrit Jyoti School?

If you talk about Amrit Jyoti , it mainly focuses on academic as well as overall development of a student .
They prepare students in becoming a complete individual as a whole.
It's a child centred educational institution with good faculty and staff members.
The fees is also affordable.

Both schools motive is to prepare best students for the country.
Thus the choice is yours , whatever suits you you can admit your child in that school.
Both are good in their own respective
You have to make choice according to your own convenience, accessibility , fees , conveyance etc
28th February 2022, 10:06 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Which school is better between KV Sac Vastrapur and Amrit Jyoti School?

In my opinion, both schools are same in terms of education, sports, music. But the teachers of KV Sac Vastrapur is more experienced as compared to the teachers of Amrit Jyoti School. Both schools are giving good results in recent years.
28th February 2022, 06:00 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Both are one of the best school and so you can select the one according to your comfort (accessibility, fee structure etc.)

Along with sending to better School, you also have to give proper attention on your daughter's studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?