25th April 2020, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Science or Commerce, which one has better scope after Higher Secondary?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have scored 82% marks in my 10th standard with WBBSE Board. I want to take Commerce stream in Higher Secondary but my parents are telling me to take Science. I want to make my career in Commerce. I just want to know between these two streams, which one has better scope?

27th April 2020, 09:42 AM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Default Re: Science or Commerce, which one has better scope after Higher Secondary?

--First of all ,I tell you that only that stream having a better scope in which your interests are going on.

--If your intrested is on commerce stream then I truly suggest you to select commerce stream as your Mark's is too good in 10th standard.

--I know science stream is a wonderful option,but commerce is not a bad option too.If you intrested in commerce stream,go ahead for CA course in which minimum starting salary is 50-75,000 per month and last upto 3-4 lakhs depend upon your experience gained.
28th April 2020, 08:08 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Science or Commerce, which one has better scope after Higher Secondary?

The best stream would be that with which you are comfortable.
If you are interested in Medical or Engineering then you should go for science stream and if you want to be an accountant or Chartered Accountantthen you should opt for Commerce stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?