21st March 2018, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Seats reserved in Government Medical colleges for CBSE students in Gujarat?

Sir, I am studying with CBSE Board in Gujarat. I want to study MBBS in any Government college in Gujarat. So, I would like to know that how many seats are reserved for CBSE students in Government Medical colleges in Gujarat?

Related Questions:
  1. How much seats are reserved in MBBS course for CBSE students in Gujarat medical colleges?
  2. Details of reserved seats for CBSE students in Medical colleges of Gujarat?
  3. Number of seats reserved for CBSE candidate in B.Tech colleges of Gujarat?
  4. Should I transfer to Gujarat State Board from CBSE Board in Higher Secondary to get admission in B.Tech course? Number of seats reserved for CBSE students in B.Tech colleges of Gujarat?
  5. How many seats are reserved in CBSE board school in Gujarat for medical in Gujarat Government College?
  6. How many seats are there for CBSE students of SEBC category in Gujarat of government medical colleges?
  7. How many seats are reserved for CBSE students in MBBS college in Gujarat?
  8. Is it better to change board from CBSE to State board of Gujarat?
  9. How many seats of MBBS are reserved for SEBC in Government Colleges in Gujarat?
  10. Number of Medical seats available in Gujarat for general CBSE students through NEET and GUJ-CET? How Medical Colleges calculate marks for admission?
  11. Number of seats available in Medical colleges of Gujarat through GUJCET for 12th CBSE student?
  12. Number of seats available in government and private colleges of GUJCET for 12th CBSE student?
  13. How many MBBS seats are reserved for CBSE student in Gujarat? Should I transfer to Gujarat State Board after completing 10th?
  14. Is there any Medical seats reserved in Gujarat?
  15. How many seats of MBBS are reserved in Socially and Educationally Backward Class Category in government medical colleges in Gujarat?
  16. How many seats are there for CBSE student in Government College of Medical in Gujarat?
  17. Details regarding admission in MBBS in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Queries about MBBS entrance exam?
4th May 2018, 09:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Seats reserved in Government Medical colleges for CBSE students in Gujarat?

Government college seats are reserved for state domicile candidates only. If you belong to Gujarat, then board doesn't matter. You will be eligible for government medical college, if you are a domicile of Gujarat.

Just make sure you have enough document proof to fulfill the domicile criteria. Admission will be on the basis rank in the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?