27th November 2020, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Should I drop a year to prepare for NEET-UG? Career Point or Avanti Learning Centre, which is better to prepare for NEET-UG in Belgaum?

Hi, I am a 12th Karnataka Board student from Belgaum. Is it fruitful to take drop after 12th for preparations of NEET-UG? And if taken which coaching institute would be better to join? I have been looking to join any of them, Career Point or Avanti Learning Centre in Belgaum?

3rd December 2020, 12:30 AM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Should I drop a year to prepare for NEET-UG? Career Point or Avanti Learning Centre, which is better to prepare for NEET-UG in Belgaum?

This completely depends on you ,and your dream
If you really want to become a doctor and get that MBBS seat than you must take drop if you are really passionate about it a
There are many students who take a drop year and end up in their dream college and there are also students who take drop for 3 years and are not able to qualify for the seat
You will have to select that how badly you want this
The question of which institution to select depends there are students who go to KOTA as it is the most renowned and end up getting admission in college and there are also students who do not qualify
It is better to stay near your home and prepare if there are good institute or coaching in your state
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?