3rd October 2019, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Should I face problem to take BTech admission in Bengaluru being a Bihar Board student?

Hello Sir, I would like to know if the student give 12th Board exam from Bihar Board and willing to study BTech in Bengaluru then will the student get problem in future or while taking admission? I want to study BTech in Bengaluru. Please help me in this regard.

5th October 2019, 06:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I face problem to take BTech admission in Bengaluru being a Bihar Board student?

No, if you can perform well in the entrance exam then surely you can get admission at any college in India. Bihar board is a recognized board and it is surely valid for admission all over India at any recognized college.

Just make sure you have good marks in class 12th and also you need to perform excellently in the entrance exam to get admission at your choice of college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?