8th April 2020, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to reappear 12th to join MBBS course through NEET-UG if completed around 5 years ago?

Hello friends, I have passed my 12th with Mathematics around 5 years ago with RBSE Board. I have completed my BA as well. Now, I want to prepare for NEET-UG to pursue an MBBS course. So, I have to give the Board exam again of 12th standard?

11th April 2020, 08:26 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to reappear 12th to join MBBS course through NEET-UG if completed around 5 years ago?

To appear for NEET, the eligibility criteria is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board in PCB as main paper with minimum 50% aggregate.

There is no upper age limit to appear in the examination.

So, you will have to pursue 12th in PCB to become eligible to appear in the examination.
12th April 2020, 01:37 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to reappear 12th to join MBBS course through NEET-UG if completed around 5 years ago?

You are not eligible to take NEET exam because in order to appear in NEET medical exam the candidate should have completed 12th standard with PCB subjects from a recognised board.

Moreover, the number of atoms which a candidate can avail in this examination shall be limited to three uniformly to all the candidates.
A candidate is allowed this examination upto the age of 25 years.
15th April 2020, 01:02 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---Yes,you are eligible to re appear the 12th to join MBBS course though NEET-UG if complete around 5 years ago because there is no age restrictions.

---So prepare well and also appear the emtrance exam with some good rank to get admission in the top most college or university for MBBS.

-NOTE:- must prepare some good notes.
:- follow strick time table
:- Be punctual
:- work on basic
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?