15th August 2021, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Should I join CBSE affiliated school if studying in Jharkhand Board school with CBSE pattern?

Friends, I am studying in CBSE pattern in Jharkhand Board affiliated school. But my friends asked me to study in a CBSE affiliated school. My parents can't afford a CBSE school for me. When I said to my parents to change my school they told that Board doesn't matter only what kind of a child matter. So can I continue my studies in a CBSE pattern Jharkhand Board school?

15th August 2021, 06:35 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Should I join CBSE affiliated school if studying in Jharkhand Board school with CBSE pattern?

Should I join CBSE affiliated school if studying in Jharkhand Board school with CBSE pattern.

• You should change school because the CBSE school has better reputation.

• You will see a big difference between the level of an CBSE school and State board school.
15th August 2021, 06:35 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I join CBSE affiliated school if studying in Jharkhand Board school with CBSE pattern?

The candidate can continue with the Jharkhand board if their parents can not afford it because the board does not matter so much. These days, the course is the same in-state boards and CBSE boards. But if your parents can afford it then definitely CBSE schools have better faculties, better environment, etc.
15th August 2021, 07:12 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

To some extent , board plays role,
But saying that it's only Board that matters is totally incorrect...

Individual's interest , focus and hard work matters everywhere...

Whether it's any exam, or any competitive level exam, hard work plays a major role...
Study pattern
Understanding the topic
Practical knowledge...
All are important..
Changing board is not important, just focus on the board in which you are currently studying....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?