28th March 2020, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Should I join CBSE affiliated school if studying in Punjab Board school with CBSE pattern?

Dear Sir, I am studying in CBSE pattern in Punjab Board affiliated school. But my friends asked me to study in a CBSE affiliated school. My parents can't afford a CBSE school for me. When I told my parents to change my school they told me that the Board doesn't matter only what kind of a child matters. So can I continue my studies in a CBSE pattern Punjab Board school?

30th March 2020, 11:07 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I join CBSE affiliated school if studying in Punjab Board school with CBSE pattern?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I am studying in CBSE pattern in Punjab Board affiliated school. But my friends asked me to study in a CBSE affiliated school. My parents can't afford a CBSE school for me. When I told my parents to change my school they told me that the Board doesn't matter only what kind of a child matters. So can I continue my studies in a CBSE pattern Punjab Board school?
It depends on one's own choice as to which board you're comfortable observing. Though, the situation is a little different. Therefore, in your circumstance, I would like to recommend that you would keep your current school and not pursue a CBSE-affiliated institution. However, you can focus hard on your studies, and you're not likely to face any issues in the future, so don't think about it and just study with full dedication.
30th March 2020, 06:23 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I join CBSE affiliated school if studying in Punjab Board school with CBSE pattern?

If your parents cannot afford to give education in any CBSE board school then you should not worry because the syllabus is almost same and every board which is recognised by government of India is valid.
You should just focus on your studies so that you can excel in your life.
30th March 2020, 07:24 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---Yes ,I suggest you to continue your studies in CBSE pattern Punjab Board school.

:- I know that the CBSE pattern is better but PSEB also has a good in many faces

:- I suggest you to focus on PSEB board up to 12th.

:- Moreover,Board doesn't decide your future.Y our future is decide by you only,your hard work and your dedication behind your studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?