2nd July 2019, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Should I pursue Diploma in Beauty Culture if interested in Beautician after completing 10th?

Hi Sir, I am interested in Beautician. I have given the 10th Board exam from Uttarakhand Board and waiting for the result. I want to know that should I do Diploma course in Beauty Culture course after completing 10th?

4th July 2019, 11:29 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I pursue Diploma in Beauty Culture if interested in Beautician after completing 10th?

Diploma in beauty culture is a job oriented course. In this post, we will have an in depth analysis of this course.
Yeah, you will find all the important details that you need to know about this academic program.
It is an ideal course for 10th pass students. This course is closely associated with cosmetology domain.
The minimum educational qualification required to pursue this course is 10th pass from a recognised board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?