11th August 2020, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Should I study Diploma Electronics after completing 10th?

Dear Sir, I have appeared in the 10th Board exam with West Bengal Board. I need to know what are the scope of studying Diploma course in Electronics branches? I should go for the Diploma Electronics course after my 10th?

14th August 2020, 12:27 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study Diploma Electronics after completing 10th?

Electrical and Electronics stream is a core stream, so, you will definitely have lots of job opportunities in core sector. After completion of diploma course you will be able to go for core technical jobs in Electronics field as well as core technical jobs in Electrical field.

Indian Railways, BSNL TTA, Defence jobs ,Electricity Boar, ISRO, DRDO, BARC, Banking, BHEL , BEL, NTPC , etc. are major company/sector for jobs.

If you are interested than you can go diploma in electronic.
14th August 2020, 05:42 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Lightbulb Re: Should I study Diploma Electronics after completing 10th?

Yes, You can do diploma after 10th. Basically there is a state government college in India who conducted their Exam for diploma and other some private colleges also take admission test. You can take admission in Diploma after 12th. Diploma is a short-term course, lasting 2 or3 years, and is not necessarily given by a university.
15th August 2020, 12:01 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to get admission in Diploma in Electronics course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 10th from a recognised board.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutions. The available scope is to get recruitment in various PSU and government or private sector.

You will also become eligible for admission in B.Tech course through lateral entry.
15th August 2020, 06:59 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Diploma is three year course. The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed std 10th from a recognised board.

So, you are eligible for admission in diploma in electronics course.

The admission will be offered on the basis of entrance test in government institutions while in some of the private institutions it is on the merit basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?