12th September 2015, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Should I study Mathematics and Physics in Graduation to become a Pilot being a 11th PCM candidate?

Hello Sir,
I want to become a Pilot. I am studying in 11th PCM. I would like to know that I should study Mathematics and Physics in my Graduation for becoming Pilot?

14th September 2015, 06:52 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study Mathematics and Physics in Graduation to become a Pilot being a 11th PCM candidate?

You need to have studied Mathematics and Physics at your +2 level in order to be eligible for Pilot Training course. Therefore, if you have studied Mathematics and Physics at your +2 level, then you need not worry about it in future and just carry on with your studies further.
14th September 2015, 06:58 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study Mathematics and Physics in Graduation to become a Pilot being a 11th PCM candidate?

Yes, candidate have to study Mathematics and Physics to apply for Pilot after 12th class.

Eligibility to become pilot after 12th :

Candidate must have secured more than 50% marks in 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Age of candidate must be from 16.5 years to 19 years.
14th September 2015, 07:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can appear for NDA exam too if you are PCM student. You will be eligible for Indian Air Force through NDA exam and after training you can become pilot in Air Force.

If you want to become pilot after graduation then you should take maths and physics at graduation level. You can also go for B.Tech graduation. On the basis of graduation you can apply for CDS and AFCAT for becoming a pilot.
14th September 2015, 09:37 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Yes you can study the course of Physics with Mathematics in your Graduation to become a Pilot.
You must then apply for a training course to become a Pilot once you have completed your Graduation in Physics.
This is the easiest way to becoming a Pilot so can proceed in the direction which you have already thought of as it is the correct direction for you to achieve your goal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?